Re: how do I undo record deletions?

From: Austin Durbin <adurbin_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/07/15

I agree with Sybrand - this is a painful experience to go through.

If you have the hardware available, restore the database to a different machine and then export the desired table which then can be imported into the original database. this will save the extra restore and you can gain some experience in disaster recovery which could pay off some day.