Re: Silly SQL-Plus Worksheet questions...

From: Eugenio <eugenio.spadafora_nospam_at_compaq.com>
Date: 2000/07/12

try inserting a

 /

after the
 end;

Create or replace trigger my_ins_trigger   before insert on my_schema.table_name for each row begin
  :new.field_id = user;
  :new.field_date = sysdate;
end;
/

create or replace trigger my_upd_trigger   before update on my_schema.table_name for each row begin
  :new.field_upd_id = user;
  :new.field_upd_date = sysdate;
end;
/

--
be happy

Eugenio
remove _nospam from reply address

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my company