Silly SQL-Plus Worksheet questions...

From: <sgcummings_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/07/11

This is a silly question, but I can't seem to figure out the solution.

I want to have a script file that I can run from the Worksheet that will create all my triggers. So I've created a file containing for example:

Create or replace trigger my_ins_trigger   before insert on my_schema.table_name for each row begin
:new.field_id = user;
:new.field_date = sysdate;

end;

create or replace trigger my_upd_trigger   before update on my_schema.table_name for each row begin
:new.field_upd_id = user;
:new.field_upd_date = sysdate;

end;

When I run this manually through the worksheet, it only creates one trigger with compilation errors! What do I need to do to indicate that there are TWO create trigger commands here?

Thanks for the help.

Looking foolishly yours,
Steve Cummings

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jul 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT