PL/SQL Tables and JDBC/SQLJ

From: Andrew Adams <landrew_11_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/30

Hi all,
I have a packaged procedure that returns an OUT parameter of type PLSQL Table. My Java program needs to bind this to either SQLJ or JDBC. A lot of research on OTN/ Metalink has led me to believe that this "might" be possible.

My understanding is that the ability to bind to a PLSQL Table type was introduced in 8.1.6, which I am running on HP/UX 11. I am unable to find an example of how this can be implemented though. My preference would be to use SQLJ.

Has anyone had any luck in implementing this on any version of 8i?

Thanks!

Andrew Received on Fri Jun 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT