Re: sysdba and sysoper

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: 2000/06/24

Sysdba and sysoper must be explicitly granted to accounts. The granter must have the right to do this. You can log in as "internal" and grant sysdba and sysoper to accounts. Remember, if the init.ora parameter remote_login_passwordfile is set to SHARED then only internal and sys can have sysdba. If you want other users to have sysdba you must set remote_login_passwordfile to EXCLUSIVE.

Van