Re: schemas

From: Bob Fazio <rfazio_at_home.com.nospam>
Date: 2000/06/23

Sybrand's query is most likely what you want, but all users have the potential, if granted the appropriate rights, to create objects/tables.

If you only consider tables/indexes as schema's then query dba_tables. If you consider procedures as schema's too, even if they have no tables of their own, use Sybrand's query. If you are just interested in all created users use dba_users.

--
Robert Fazio, Oracle DBA
rfazio_at_home.com