Re: mtime() for tables?

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/22

if you want the date which the actual data in table have been modified then you have to use trigger, on trigger per table. but you could create a generic procedure and call this procedure from all the triggers.

but if you want the date which the table was altered, then you could get this info from data dictionary.
Tom