mtime() for tables?

From: Gabriel Millerd <millerd_at_ns1.rli-net.net>
Date: 2000/06/21

I would like to find out the last time a table was modified? Is there a method for this? I looked (describe user_tables) and didnt see anything evident.

My current plan is to add a set of triggers (update, insert, delete) to each table (that i care about) that update a table (tablename, update_ts)

Is there a way to cover more than one table with a trigger would be a speed up I guess. Such as table_name's from user_table's.

Thanks for your time.

---
Gabriel Millerd   |        I cannot think of a person who has grown up
Sith Admin        |         and become a better person because of it.
http://sabbat.org |