Re: I can't use Enterprise Manager with Oracle for Linux 8.1.6

From: Mjarnloa <mjarnloa_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/06/18

There are 2 ways to use EM 1. connect to a "management server" or 2. connect directly to an instance. To use a management server you must first configure it (see OEM configuration manager). The intelligent agent has nothing to do with it at this point. The management server can exist on any box but it will need a database to store it's repository in... Received on Sun Jun 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT