iDevelop 2000 - Newsletter #1

From: iDevelop <exchange_at_happening.com>
Date: 2000/06/03

                             iDevelop 2000
                          THE POWER TO DEVELOP

                 21 - 22 JUNE . PRAGUE CONGRESS CENTER

             http://www.metaweb.org/idevelop/index.htm
                        Tel : ++ 43 1 240 27 408

Dear Friends:

iDEVELOP 2000 power conference will take place at the Prague Congress Center on the 21st and the 22nd of June, and we hope that you will not miss what will be the year's greatest industry event to address important Internet programming issues.

Hands-on sessions, free software, great lunch and cocktail parties, exhibits of innovative technology, key-note conferences, and much more will be available during these 2 days of intensive learning and powerful

networking.

Unless you wish not to be informed by the various iDEVELOP 2000 conference updates, we will send you additional information via email on

the general program.

The conference's agenda as well as our registration forms can be accessed on our web site on http://www.metaweb.org/idevelop/index.htm

And in the meantime, if you wish to look at our other iDEVELOP 2000 shows and the free gifts available, please click on http://www.metaweb.org/idevelop/index.htm

All online inquiries should be addressed to exchange_at_happening.com. Received on Sat Jun 03 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT