How to make SP valid?

From: Gennady <gennadyb_at_halcosoftware.com>
Date: 2000/05/30

Hello,
I have an PL/SQL stored procedure which uses table T1. My application drops this table and create another one, different table, but with the same name T1.
In the moment my stored procedure become invalid, because table T1 was dropped.
How could I make the stored procedure valid after table T1 recreation, using SQL statements?
Thanks,
Gennady Received on Tue May 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT