Re: 8i, Linux and PHP

From: Lehmann <No_hls_spam_at_ccieurope.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

The oracle instance is probably set up to limit cursors to 200 (in init<SID>.ora). Expanding the cursor limit is not the solution... Are you sure that PHP script disconnects nicely form the oracle instance?. This might be your problem. Check v$session view when Oracle is "blocked".

Good luck!

/Lehmann