help: OCI fetch long raw or clob

From: Zhou Bin <bin.zhou_at_free.fr>
Date: 2000/05/25

Hello,

    I'm newby to OCI and my english is poor. I've a problem about fetching a variable number of rows from a table, and I search a function to fetch a coloum
of records(character string of variable lengths, stored as long raw or clob) in one step. I can do it in a loop but this is very costly. Can anyone tell me how to bind/define variables to reduce the fetch time ?

    thanks in advance. Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT