Financial Analyzer over the Web

From: Markus Janscha <markus_at_janscha.co.uk>
Date: 2000/05/25

Is there anyone with some Financial Analyzer experience?

I have installed and configured both OAS 4801 and Express 6301, the WEB access works fine.

Now I am trying to install FA which has installed fine but I can not log into the application. When ever I try to access it, I get the following message:

"There are no Financial Analyzer User Names associated with the given User ID. Contact your database administrator."

I can log into Express but what else do I need for FA?? The manual does not mention any user set up at all other than having Express configured.

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Markus Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT