Re: Oracle 8i on Linux

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/05/24

kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no> schreef in berichtnieuws > PS - I'll do you Oracle on a disk for £55 ;o)
> PPS - I really don't know whether it is legal to distribute and charge
> for Oracle. Anyone?

Oracle doesn't sell through resellers, except for a few specially appointed ones.
So obviously it is *ILLEGAL*, unless you are an authorized partner, which you most likely are not.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Wed May 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT