Passing Parameters in Forms

From: Deborah Carter <dcarter_at_cnfei.com>
Date: 2000/05/23

Hi,

I am trying to pass values from one form to another. A global variable will not work in this instance because of size limitations. I have chosen to use parameters and a parameter list. The called form does not seem to be receiving the values of the parameters in the list. I believe I have them declared incorrectly in the called form. If someone has any suggestions it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Deborah Carter, OCP
Developer Received on Tue May 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT