Can't "bind"

From: buckwheat <news4_at_REMOVEbaxnet.net>
Date: 2000/05/18

With more than two MS-ADODC controls as a VB6 object array, I always get "Can't bind to field so-and-so" at runtime. Remove the third ADODC (ADODC(2)) and it works fine. Adding an ADODC as another separate object (non-array) works too.

Ora Ole/DB provider, latest ver. 8i, 8.1.6, VB6.

Also, how does one tell the VERSION of the Ole/DB provider in use? I downloaded/used Ora's latest, supposedly 8.1.6? w/updateable RS's. I'm guessing I'm not using MS's Ora provider, hell I don't know.

Thanks in advance - Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT