Re: Can't "bind"

From: Tony Janssen <tja_at_cipal.be>
Date: 2000/05/19

The latest news I heard about this subject sounds like: the MS OLE/DB-provider for Oracle offers less functionality, but is more stable,
the Oracle OLE/DB-provider for Oracle offers more functionality, but is less stable.

It just doesn't seem to be the right moment to expect full functionality and high stability from an OLE/DB provider for Oracle right now.

For this reason, my colleague-programmers use pass-through SQL over ODBC but we don't even know how to bind variables over there. Any idea how to bind variables over there?

Kind regards,

Tony Janssen
Assistant DBA Oracle