Re: export utility

From: Sohn Matthias <sohn_at_jobpilot.de>
Date: 2000/05/18

hi Susanne,

the dumps contains sql-statetements like this: create table tab_nam1 (.....) Tablespace old_tablespace.

while the new owner has the privlileg 'unlimited tablespace' the table tab_nam1 is createted in the old tablespace.

what to do:

connect as system/***

SQL> REVOKE UNLIMITED TABLESPACE FROM new_owner; SQL> alter user new_owner quota unlimited on new_tablespace;

after that all tables of new_owner are created in tablespace new_tablespace

ciau Matthias