Re: How to clean Killed Oracle sessions ???

From: <venkata_jonnala_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/10

GUYS ,
 I got some feedback from some of our friends , But still my problem is not solved, If anyone knows about this , Please give some suggestions.

Thanks,
Venkata

Roby,

My concern is to get rid of killed process from the database. Even after killing the some of the processes which are inactive and lost client are hanging in the database, So I killed those processes and still I am seeing the killed process , Which are not getting cleaned from the database. We are running oracle 7.3.4 on windows nt. Without shutting down the database is there any way to clean up these killed processed.(i.e Status "Killed").

Thanks,
Venkata