How is NUMBER datatype stored ?

From: <stanley.shapiro_at_wcom.com>
Date: 2000/05/02

How many bytes are used for the NUMBER datatype ? IBI's FOCUS is translating NUMBER as an 8-byte double precision value. I am getting weird results, but I don't know if it's related to wrong assumptions about the actual stored length.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue May 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT