Table Partitions ? help please

From: Mujahid Hamid <mujahid_at_pharmco.demon.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/30

Hello all,

I want to add partition to tables, these table at present have no partitions.

There is no data in the tables. I could not use add partition command because these tables were not created with the partition information.

If this is possible, please mail me the correct syntax

With thanks

Mujahid Received on Sun Apr 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT