Different DBA for different database instance

From: Y H Ong <yeowhin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/30

I have 5 databases (belonging to 5 departments) on a single unix machine. Currently, the 5 databases are managed by 1 DBA. But now, I would like each of the department to manage their own databases but at the same time, don't want them to mess with the rest.

Can anyone advise on how can I achieve this. Thanks.

Rgds,
YH. Received on Sun Apr 30 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT