Autocommit

From: Mr.X <pandore_at_itr.qc.ca>
Date: 2000/04/23

How can I disable the autocommit that is the default option in PL/SQL Oracle for a stored procedure ?

I want to test the concurence and without disable this option a concurent stored procedure wait without sending an error message. I absolutly want this error message to threat it as a normal error.

P.S. : These are stored procedure whith formatted with HTML.

Pat Received on Sun Apr 23 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT