Support for 7.3.4 to expire?

From: Martin Carpenter <mcarpenter_at_free.fr>
Date: 2000/04/19

I've heard a nasty rumour... could anyone confirm (or otherwise) that support for 7.3.4 of Oracle due to expire in the very near future? (URL? - I've searched the oracle.com and grovelled about on deja for some time, but I haven't found anything to this effect).

(Primarily interested in Solaris 2.5.1 if Oracle have done something strange like stagger expiry by OS...).

Thanks,

Martin. Received on Wed Apr 19 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT