Developer/2000 and button palette

From: Adam A. Lang <aalang_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/11

I have Developer/2000 R2.1 and Personal Oracle 7.x

In a previous version of Developer/2000, when creating a data block, you could have it create a button palette for you (for navigating, query button, save button). In the version I'm using, I can't seem to figure out how to create it? I assume I don't have to create it manually, since it did it for ya before.

Any ideas or place to point me in a new direction? Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT