Re: Developer/2000 and button palette

From: kru <kru_at_messer.de>
Date: 2000/04/12

Hi Adam,

well, well, I'm afraid Oracle doesn't support this feature any more. They had a package, which performs those tasks for You (menu.fmb). The only thing one can do now, is to set the appropriate radiobuttons while generating a new block (or d.i.y :-() )

greetings
 Chris

Adam A. Lang schrieb in Nachricht ...