Re: Passing arrays into stored procedures

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 17:27:25 GMT

Hi Salaam,

Thanks for the quick response. I already tried what you suggested and it does not work in Oracle 7.3.4. All the examples I have seen for ref cursor looks like you populate the cursor in the procedure that you called. This is impossible for me because the contents of the ref cursor are dependent on values the user selects in Forms. For instance, the user can select 1 or 10 values from a pick list. I then need to later execute a query where the WHERE clause looks like WHERE id IN (the values the user selected).

Thanks, Kyriakos