Re: need help (forms-reports) please

From: <kskasi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 09:01:09 +0930

Hi there

Make sure you add all the parameters you've used in reports using add_parameter and call run_product. You shouldn't have any problem. I've attached an example for you.

regards
kasi

Note: P_DEPT_NO is a parameter defined as a number in Reports

        :control.dept_no is the value assigned to it

DECLARE
  list_id ParamList;
BEGIN
    list_id := Get_Parameter_List('RES');     IF Id_Null(list_id) THEN

      list_id := Create_Parameter_List('RES');
      Add_Parameter(list_id, 'P_DEPT_NO',TEXT_PARAMETER,
TO_CHAR(:CONTROL.DEPT_NO));
      Add_Parameter(list_id, 'PARAMFORM',TEXT_PARAMETER, 'NO');
      Run_Product(REPORTS, 'report_name', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME,
FILESYSTEM, list_id, '');
      Destroy_Parameter_List(list_id);

    END IF;