NetAsst under Linux client

From: Drop10a <drop10a_at_aol.com>
Date: 04 Apr 2000 21:26:09 GMT

Is there a way to use the net8 assistant (netasst), or net8 easy config (netec) under a linux client? I just installed a linux client and trying to connect to our linux server. Whenever I try to execute either netasst, or netec, or netca, I get the prompt back. Is there even a graphical window for this under a linux client? I can execute netasst, netca, netec on the linux server and get the graphical window, but not the client. Can anyone help?

Using Red Hat 6.1, Oracle 8.1.5 for linux, with all the updates applied. Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Apr 04 2000 - 16:26:09 CDT