sql loader

From: mh579 <mh579_at_bluecarrots.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:05:24 +0100

I currently use slqloader and several control files CTL to import fixed width data in a TXT doc to an oracle 7.3.4 database on Sco unix.

I am upgrading and engineering the dsatabase to oracle 8 on NT. Can anyone please tell me if the same way of importing the data using sqlloader and CTL files is ok or is ther a better way.

Thank you

Martin Hopkins Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 16:05:24 CDT