transfer of data

From: mh579 <mh579_at_bluecarrots.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:02:27 +0100

can anyone help with the following problem please?

I have to export several tables containing data on an item on the data base. The data is for use on another remote standalone oracle database on NT. The transfer to floppy is ok. I use forms 4.5 and format the floppy then transfer the data directory to the A drive.

However multi items tranfser is more complex. I can export the data to the directory but I am not sure how to tell oracle to send the directorey to the drive drive. Ihave thought of a cmd linre prompt for NT Backup but this seems clumsy.....

Any ideas please?

Martin Hopkins Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 16:02:27 CDT