extraction of data from Oracle table

From: Gerry Grant <gerry.grant_at_ttu.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:00:58 -0600

I am trying to provide a comma deliminted file from an Oracle table. I have used a select statement with RPAD and nvl statements and spooled it to a file to get fixed length fields with success. I'm at a loss as to where to start to get a comma deliminted output.

Any help, hints would be appreciated

Gerry Grant gerry.grant_at_ttu.edu
Texas Tech University Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 09:00:58 CST