Re: why I can not select form Pro*c?

From: Larry Brendler <lbrendler_at_att.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:29:04 -0500

I STRONGLY disagree with the assertion that "it generally doesn't work" when using strings in WHERE clauses in Pro*C. I have been using them for years with absolutely no problems. You just have to make sure that you use VARCHARs rather than simple character strings unless you know for certain that the database column you are comparing against is always a constant length.

Larry Brendler