After UPDATE Trigger code

From: Nicky Taylor <nicky.taylor_at_gecm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:11:45 -0000

Please Help!

Can someone tell me how you reference the columns for the row you are currently updating in an After-Update Trigger?

I know that in a Before-Insert Trigger you use the notation :NEW.column_name, I was just wondering how to do the same with an update on that row?

TIA, N Taylor Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 05:11:45 CST