Stored Procedures and Built Ins - Please Help !!

From: Chris <Chris_Prince_at_bccomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 11:11:14 +0000

HELP !! Hi,

  I wonder if anyone can help me with this, or at least point me in the right direction ?. I'm trying to write a stored procedure that utilises the built-in package TEXT_IO, I can get it to work in Forms and Procedure Builder, but not as a stored procedure. I'm guessing that I have to link the Procedure and the Built-In in some way, but I don't have a clue how to do it :(, can somebody please help ?, I'm sure it's simple when you know how, I just don't :(

TIA  Chris Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 05:11:14 CST