NT local/native authentication of user

From: <ps_at_sectra.se>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:31:32 GMT

Oracle requires that the database is executed on an NT Server which is a Primary Domain controller in order to use the local or "native" authenticaton of Oracle users. Using local authentication makes separate Oracle DB passwords uneccessary since the users are authenticated as NT users.
However, I'll have two instances of the database on two separate NT Servers for reliability purposes. Now, at last, my question: Is it possible to synchronize NT users between PDCs in some manner other than by manual labour?

    thanks/Patrik Sjogren, ps_at_sectra.se

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Mar 21 2000 - 14:31:32 CST