WEBDB and unknown parameters

From: Jenda Krynicky <Jenda_at_McCann.cz>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:46:04 GMT

Is it somehow possible to accept parameters with ANY name and get the unparsed query string in WEBDB? I'd like to have something like this :

<input type=submit value='X' name='cursor.ID'> blab blah blah <BR>
<input type=submit value='X' name='cursor.ID'> blab blah blah <BR>

in the form that will be processed by WEBDB&PL/SQL.

Which leads to URLs like

   .../Schema.Package.Procedure?a102=X

But it doesn't seem to be possible.

I keep getting the stupid

 PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'DELPRODUCT'

 VARIABLES IN FORM NOT IN PROCEDURE: foo

So is this at all possible?

Please don't offer sulutions including changing the form to stop using the name parameter of submit button. I'm well aware of them, including JavaScript solutions.

I wan't to know if it is possible to process such URLs ....

Thanks, Jenda (CC: will be appreciated.) http://Jenda.McCann.cz Received on Tue Mar 21 2000 - 13:46:04 CST