Can not set up DAD of OAS when I installed the OAS and oracle 8i in same NT marchine

From: change <changeme_at_changeme>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:57:28 -0500

Please help me!

I installed OAS 4.0.8 and Oracle 8i in same NT box. I used different ORACLE_HOME names for OAS and Oracle8i.

I can not add the DAD of OAS.
I always get "OWS-05566:DAD abc submission failed due to error 12154 ORA-12154 TNS: could not resolve service name" Error!

Thanks. Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 09:57:28 CST