Re: Can not set up DAD of OAS when I installed the OAS and oracle 8i in same NT marchine

From: Hyper B Orean <hyper.b.orean_at_autonomous.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:09:46 GMT

In article <8atkhe$4pc2_at_kcweb01.netnews.att.com>,

"change" <changeme_at_changeme> wrote:

> Please help me!

> I installed OAS 4.0.8 and Oracle 8i in same NT box.

> I used different ORACLE_HOME names for OAS and Oracle8i.

> I can not add the DAD of OAS.

> I always get "OWS-05566:DAD abc submission failed due to error 12154

> ORA-12154 TNS: could not resolve service name" Error!

Find the file 'tnsnames.ora' that's in the ADMIN directory of the OAS

home. Looking at the examples within that file, add the information to

for the database you want into it.

regs

hbo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 02:09:46 CST