Re: ODBC and Oracle

From: Mike Layng <mlayng_at_micromine.com.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:01:29 +0800

Thanks for your reply Thorsten,

I am working with an old app that we actually had running on a Paradox Dos database. The application creates a lot of SQL statements dynamically and at this stage it is not feasible for us to force these statements to use <owner>.<tablename>. I was sort of hoping that there was some way of avoiding this.

Thanks,
Mike.