Re: ODBC and Oracle

From: Ed Prochak <prochak_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 03:43:02 GMT

How helpful are the DBA's? If they can change the priveleges in ORACLE to restrict access to the other table. I don't know if that will work, but that's what I would try.

In article <38c70662_at_pink.one.net.au>,
  "Mike Layng" <mlayng_at_micromine.com.au> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply Thorsten,
>
> I am working with an old app that we actually had running on a
Paradox Dos
> database. The application creates a lot of SQL statements
dynamically and

--
Ed Prochak
Magic Interface, Ltd.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:43:02 CST