SQL syntax

From: Nickolas E. A. Downey <nead_at_neadwerx.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 18:19:53 -0500

I have a table with two columns of type INT, one column is called u_id and the other is called int_id. I want to able to perform a multiple row insert in one query, but I cannot figure out the syntax for the life of me. That is to say sqlplus has shot down everything I have tried.

I would expect that it is something of the following nature...

INSERT INTO mytable ( u_id, int_id ) VALUES (4,1), (4,2);

Any pointers would be appreciated, thanks.

--
  Nickolas Emmanuel A. Downey
  Nead Werx, Inc. [ http://www.neadwerx.com ]   (678) 296-8677 [ mailto: nead_at_neadwerx.com ] Received on Sat Mar 04 2000 - 17:19:53 CST