Re: OCP Oracle 8 Questions

From: Gudmundur Bjarni Josepsson <gummi_at_teymi.is>
Date: 2000/03/02

Hi,

> Does anybody have the Oracle 8 OCP test questions from SelfTest?

I do. I've used them for both DBA and Network Administration exams and they were very helpful. The questions in the DBA exam are almost the same as in the SelfTest exam, but not so much in the Network Administration.

I found one error in the SelfTest DBA exam and in the Network exam some of the questions are the same, maybe one word is different.

Cheers,
Gummi Received on Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CST