How to: Oracle stored procedure with in/out parameters via DAO/ODBCDirect (VB6)?

From: David Thom <davidt_at_npsinc.com>
Date: 2000/03/02

How do you invoke an Oracle stored procedure with Input/Output parameters over DAO/ODBCDirect from VB6?

I think (?) it requires creating a DAO QueryDef containing the ODBC call syntax and then setting the parameters of the QueryDef object. But I can't get this to work...the MS Oracle ODBC driver returns a syntax error when I try to set the parameters (and I'm not even sure this is the correct technique anyway!)

I'm running out of places to look; have tried MSDN library, MS and Oracle newsgroups.

David Thom
NPSi Houston Received on Thu Mar 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CST