Re: dropping invalid tablespace

From: Noodles <noodles_at_aol.com>
Date: 26 Feb 2000 00:58:30 GMT

Check on the actual name of the tablespace using the string aggregates to find leading/trailing spaces, control characters, etc...

I've had tables with control characters in their name that show up in user_tables just fine but can't access because I'm selecting from the table name I see without the control character.

So maybe there's extra unprintable chars in the tablespace name.

Cliff Received on Fri Feb 25 2000 - 18:58:30 CST