Re: Rollup Approach Needed

From: Niall <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:55:55 -0000

I'd be tempted to export the data from the access databases into flat files and use sql*loader to import into a single schema. Obviously this is a lot of work. 5*25 different loads (I for each table). By doing it this way though you get a lot of control over your single schema and you can ensure that constraints aren't violated because of conflicting or duplicate data from your 5 different sources.

HTH a bit anyway.