Rollup Approach Needed

From: rockcogar <rock_cogarNOroSPAM_at_my-deja.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 13:32:33 -0800

Hi,

I have just been handed 5 instances of the same Access 97 database (that were updated by different people) and told to put it into Oracle and rollup all the data into one schema !

The database has 25 tables and 145 columns. I have imported all of the Access 97 "databases" into 5 different Oracle 8.1.5 schemas and I now need some advice on what kind of approach I should use to rollup all the data into one (yet another) schema !

Any Ideas ?

Thanks,
Rock.