Calling API from Oracle?

From: Kenneth Herskedal <kenneth.herskedal_at_NOSPAMtrafsys.no>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:34:41 +0100

Is it possible to call API functions from Oracle Procedures, triggers etc?

I have an appliaction with an API that I want to use. Do I need to make an application to use both the API and Pro*C, or is it possible to call the API functions directly from Oracle objects?

Thanks for any tip!!

REMOVE NOSPAM FROM REPLY ADRESS! Regards
Kenneth Herskedal
www.trafsys.no Received on Thu Feb 24 2000 - 08:34:41 CST