8iLite and Windows CE

From: Graham Stevenson <graham_at_delacoms.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:05:48 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone know how to configure an Oracle database on a Windows CE Palm PC ????.

I have 8iLite installed - but can't get it to connect to the odbc:ce source - in fact the odbc:ce source reports error 126 if I try to configure it.

Thanks - hopefully ;-).

Regards

Graham Stevenson Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:05:48 CST